Friday, June 15, 2007

Results

Okie dokie here was the scan results:

Right- 16, 16, 15, 15, 10, 9, 8
Left - 16, 10, 10, 7

Lining 7.3 (boy this is low compared to last cycles 13mm).

Edited to add...

Okay E2 is up to 1379 from 203. Now they are worried it is going up to fast. I personally think it is perfect since that is what is supposed to happen when you go off Letrozole - E2 was suppressed and now wooooosh E2 goes up. Anyhow I don't have the Dr in front of my name so I shall not question the powers that be.

My dosage has been dropped now. Gonal-F down to 200, Menopur stays at 150 and I add Cetrotide in tonight to prevent me from ovulating. I have to drive all the way back to Victoria tomorrow to get bloodwork drawn and then again on Sunday for another scan. The fun never stops.

Oh and I am eating chips and having pizza for dinner just in case anyone really cares LOL.

No comments: