Tuesday, June 5, 2007

I wrote dad's obituary this morning...

In loving memory of Max Albert Joseph Paquin

1939-2007

It is with great sadness that we say goodbye to our beloved father and grandfather, Max Paquin.

Born November 20, 1939 in Quebec City, dad passed away at Dufferin Place Extended Care Unit of Nanaimo General Hospital. Dad leaves behind his two daughters, Christina Anne Langelier and Melissa Anne Baird as well as his 4 grandchildren, Jessica Jordyn Langelier, Kayla Rathgeber & Chelsy and Ross Cussack.

Dad, we miss you deeply but are thankful that you no longer must struggle with the confines of a hospital bed and can freely move around once again after so many years of pain and suffering. You have and always will be a great man and we will forever hold your memories close to our hearts.

I Love you forever,

I Like you for always,

As long as I'm living, my Daddy you will be

No comments: