Sunday, April 29, 2007

Woo!

I'm spotting, I'm spotting. Please please let this be a sign that this cycle is FINALLY going to end so I can grieve and move on. I can't handle the wondering and worry anymore.

Edited to add that spot has left the building .

Oh and my sweet husband bought me a Timmy's Iced Cap tonight because I am going on major diet tomorrow. I only had about 1/4 of it as did he because it was so dang sweet. Again I forget that these things have freaking caffeine in them and now I am wired and have been having heart palpitations for 2 hours. Either I need more caffeine in my diet so this doesn't happen anymore or I really need to start remembering NOT to drink any major caffeinated drinks. Like we don't have enough stress in our lives without me all buzzed out :|

No comments: