Saturday, March 31, 2007

OMG it's trigger time!

So off we go to Victoria this morning to get my bloodwork and ultrasound. We ended up getting there wayyyyy too early. Gosh we never can tell with that drive. Sat outside the Metro lab and slowly we see other cars driving up. Actually there was one dude there before us. When he opened his car door it was a free for all to line up. Randy jumped out to line up for me so we were second in line. By the time they opened the doors I swear there were 20+ people out there. Craziness! I walked in and my heart sunk - all these girls look like they are 13 yrs old - this is going to hurt. She first tried my left and then my right, then my right forearm and finally I am getting antsy and told her to just take it from my hand. Which she did. Yes it hurt, a lot.

Well once that unpleasantness was done we set off for VFC. They are closed Saturdays but still do ER and ET and of course my ultrasound LOL. Tami was there as was doctor Hudson, both in great moods. I have couple dominant follicles so we are triggering tonight. My Dr gave me 3 Repronex while we were there (225 dose) and said that he doesn't want those 3 bigger follies to get too big so rather than wait for the little guys to catch up, we are triggering tonight at 945!! (Was supposed to be 9 but they bumped me as they need to do a different procedure before us on Monday)

I have 11 follicles now. (R-19, 18, 14, 14, 14, 10 L-19, 15, 15, 12, 9). So those don't exactly match my Thursday scan but whatever, too tired to worry right now. The nurse said it's all relative to the plane that the ultrasound views each follie. Hoping that at the very least, 8 of those will be mature and not over cooked by Monday. My E2 was 9702 (2643 us).

So here we go...I can't believe we trigger tonight with Monday being our big day!

No comments: