Tuesday, March 6, 2007

I'm a mess

Oh boy, the hormone train has hit me today. Here I sit just wanting to bawl for no reason. Well I hate my business and getting up each and every day knowing I have to put time and energy into something I loathe so much isn't helping. I used to love it and now, hard to want to even turn on the computer. *sigh* I so wish I could just do web design and work at the clinic but that will never pay all of the bills and it certainly won't pay Ken and Michele back for the IVF treatments that they are helping us with. So I need to kick myself in the butt, get over it and get to work. At least I have the options to be able to work form home and most mother's don't have that privilege. See I am trying to talk myself into thinking positively LOL.

Lord, am I going to be like this ALL month????

No comments: