Sunday, March 18, 2007

Injection #1

Okay so I was so excited to do my first shot last night. I purposely didn't dwell on the act of injecting a needle into my body, just the excitement of moving ahead. We were good to go standing in the kitchen, swabbed a chunk of tummy and needle in hand.

Needle in hand...

Needle still in hand...

Needle still in hand....

Randy says okay, on the count of threee, 1, 2, 3.

Needle still in hand...

Bah, I couldn't do it. It's such a wee needle too but I just kept looking at the pale chunk of fat I was holding and couldn't do it. I had to hand the needle to Randy and he did it. I flinched so he half poked me and then had to do it again LOL. Then it was done. Easy as pie. I think he will end up doing them all but we shall see if I can bring myself to do it tonight or not.

I did wake up at 430 DRENCHED. OMG it was disgusting to say the least. I had to get up and get changed. Side effect of the Suprefact is hot flushes so I guess this process has offically begun. I think once we start the stims this stuff will settle down...I hope anyways.

No comments: