Wednesday, July 4, 2007

It's over

Well my beautiful temps dropped over night, I guess this ole body needed one last kick to the stomach, tricking me into thinking hey, maybe there is a slim chance.

I am trying to think positive because Randy is devastated. I guess I have to store these emotions with the rest I have bottled up and deal with them on another day. I have an on-going list in my head of positives to not being pregnant.

- I can start exercising and eating healthy - get some body respect back
- I can get my ankle tattoo finished in August
- I won't be puking in the hot hot summer heat

That's all I've got so far. Truth is I would rather be pregnant and that ain't happening any day soon :(

1 comment:

Princess Peach said...

Hang in there and remember, there is always a chance.