Thursday, July 5, 2007

If at first you don't succeed

Go buy a puppy!! Yes at 530pm we are off to get a puppy. WE had a bad year dog-wise. First Gizmo passed away, then Caine and then Riker. Gizmo and Caine had long happy lives and Riker well, he died at 8 which is too soon for a Golden. So we need a new dog to protect Miss Jessica and protect the homestead. I know Randy has been dying for this puppy since the breeder brought it in 2 months ago for vaccinations at the clinic but I said no. Today I talked to her, she still has the puppy and well, I am hormonal enough to just rush right in without really thinking about the implications of a new puppy. Luckily I am getting it for Randy, therefore he is responsible for training him too LOL. I will just hug on him and enjoy him and Randy can do the rest.

Tee hee hee, I am just giddy.

No comments: