Saturday, November 25, 2006

Tattoo Two


Okay, I did it. Ouch would be an understatement. I think it will be a while before I get another (big if there). It really burned this time but that was only intensified by the pretzel-like position I had to hold myself in for C to do the tattoo. It took her about 2 hours with a few breaks for me to stretch my leg. I think it's beautiful!! It will probably fade a bit and need some touching up in the next few years but that is nothing I am going to think about right now LOL.

In other news, Miss Jessica slept at K&M's last night and it would seem all went well. We talked to her mid-tattoo and she was about to start her bedtime routine. She was having a blast. Playing with uncle Ken's $3k digital camera, her cousin's very $$$ guitar and her favorite new toy and friend auntie Michele. I am so proud of how Jess has really made a such a 360 over the past few months. From shy and hiding behind my leg to Miss Social butterfly. I am such a proud mama to have such a confident little peanut yet it feels so bizarre to not have her here, with us, 24/7. It's all good though....right?

On a farming note, our 6 big turkeys left the farm today. These boys are freaking HUGE. Actually, I have no idea why anyone would want a bird this big but who cares, they do and we filled the order. Phew. Nerve wracking to have well over $600 worth of turkeys in just 6 birds. WFW!!!! Every day I walk into the barn, slowly peer over the edge and breathe a big sigh of relief that they are all still standing. Turkeys are way too stressful - I am so glad we only do this twice a year!

No comments: